Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas & New Year's Decorations

Not long ago, my friend Martine kindly sent me some French Christmas candy called papillotes to share with my students.  Basically, these are chocolate candies wrapped in fancy wrappers, and each candy has a slip of paper inside with a French saying on it.  The wrappers on these candies are so beautiful that I decided to use them to make a Christmas decoration for my classroom. 

So, I glued wrappers to each side of some cardboard rectangles.


Then I strung the rectangles together with fishing line, and hung them from a banner made of cardboard and glitter.  The banner says Merry Christmas on one side, and Happy New Year on the other. 






Voilà, a very festive, very French Christmas decoration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...